Small changes in the way you buy workwear can make a big differenceDid you know that 10% of the world’s carbon emissions come from clothing production? In fact, fashion is one of the biggest polluting industries in the world, second only to oil! Which is why savvy brands are consciously choosing sustainable workwear options for:
- IMPROVED brand message
- Competitive ADVANTAGE
- INCREASED business regulation compliance
- HAPPY shareholders, employees& investors
- REDUCED waste and environmental degradation
- LESS pollution
- HEALTHIER people and planet!
We Are Changing The Way Workwear Is Manufactured… For The BetterLOOP is fully committed to sustainability on every level…
- Giving rubbish a second purpose by manufacturing clothing to Global Recycling Standards from 100% recycled PET Plastic Bottles
- Producing truly sustainable apparel made from compostable wood pulp, organic cotton and NZ Merino wool
- Offering a diverse and full customisable range of environmentally friendly workwear, uniforms and promotional gear
Reduce the global waster problem with a fabric made from 100% recycled plastic PET bottles.
A NZ icon, Merino wool is a naturally renewable and biodegradable fibre perfect for every season.
Sustainable Workwear – Better For You, Your Pocket & The Planet
LOOP make custom work apparel for some of New Zealand’s largest organisation. We create sustainable solutions that have a positive impact on our planet.
We quite literally reduce waste by giving plastic PET bottles a second purpose through our GRS certified recycled polyester fabric. Plus, our 100% Compostable Lyocell takes just 90 days to compost and our organic cotton only takes 6 months to return to the earth.
Our fully customisable workwear range offers a true solution to a growing global waste problem.