Breathable Corporate Polo sustainably made from 60% Lyocell (wood pulp), 40% Recycled Polyester (plastic PET Bottles).
Lyocell is naturally breathable, has no-shrinkage, is highly durable and has a cooling effect on the body. Polyester sports fabrics are all treated with chemicals for moisture management (fast drying), and anti—bacterial growth (stops body odours embedding into the fabric) . Lyocell does all of this naturally, and these benefits do not wash out over time like with polyester. Making it ideal for hot and hard working environments. Click on this link for more details on the sustainability of Lyocell.
The Recycled Polyester outer layer provides all the long lasting benefits that polyester offers. With fade resistance, increased durability and ensuring the polo holds it’s shape over time. Recycled Polyester plays an important role in ensuring your company polos stand the test of time. Find out more about Recycled Polyester.
With our proven self-collar design that will not deteriorate with pilling or curling over time. Side splits for comfort when bending. Loose chest pocket that can be sewn on at home or for an additional cost. And all stitching in the sleeve and hem is re-enforced. The polo shirt has been designed to ensure that you look your best from the start to the finish of your day, every day.
Need a matching woman’s work polo? Try our Lyocell Woman’s Polo
Lyocell Breathable Corporate Polo Shirt Summary
- 60% Lyocell inner layer against the skin, 40% Recycled Polyester outer layer.
- Naturally breathable, odorless and cooling properties of Lyocell against the skin.
- Fade resistance, increased durability benefits of Recycled Polyester on the outside.
- Recycled Polyester outer made from PET plastic bottles.
- Pantone colour matching available on request.
- Suitable for both screen printing and embroidery branding.
- Stock available in Black & French Navy. Sizes Sml-4XL.
- Custom Colours MOQ 500 pcs.
Men’s Sustainable Corporate Polo Size Chart
|Centre Back to Hem
All measurements are finished garment measurements.
Please add 2cm to your own 1/2 Chest and Hip measurements to allow for room to move.