Hi Vis Polo With Segmented Tape Summary
- Made from 100% Recycled PET Plastic Bottles.
- Meets AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 & AS/NZS 4602.1.2011 – Day/Night.
- UV protection meets AS/NZS 4399 standards.
- Anti-bacterial finish to prevent odours.
- Proven collar design for no pilling or curling.
- Left chest internal pocket.
- Contrast panel at front to reduce dirt & stains.
- Re-enforced stitching. Long tail at back.
- Tested 5/5 giving an excellent rating for fade resistance under UV light.
- Suitable for screen-printing or embroidery.
Segmented Reflective Tape – No Restrictions, Total Comfort!
Our Segmented Tape is a unique heat applied reflective material. Meaning you can hardly feel the tape in comparison to a heavy sew on tape.
Hi Vis Polo With Segmented Tape does not hinder movement while allowing the breathable fabric underneath to function as intended without being hindered with a heavy sew on tape. Complies with AS/NZS 1906.4 for reflective materials.
Sustainable Hi Vis Polo With Segmented Tape Made From Recycled Bottles
Fabric has been designed specifically for workwear use. Made from melted down plastic milk and soft-drink bottles. It is then refined into a high quality polyester yarn. Treated for moisture wicking to draw sweat away from the body and has an anti-bacterial finish to prevent odours. Tested 5/5 giving an excellent rating for fade resistance under UV light. A sustainable fabric option that provides your staff with the highest durability and comfort available. Find out more about Recycled Polyester.
Meeting Hi Vis Day Night Safety Standards In A Sustainable Way
LOOP Safety Polo Shirts meets AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 & AS/NZS 4602.1.2011 for Day/Night use. UV protection meets AS/NZS 4399 standards. Zebra Reflective meets AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 for Day/Night use.