Catlins Waterproof Jacket designed in New Zealand for hard working conditions! 5 Large pockets. Detachable hood & fully seam sealed to be water tight.
Featuring a detachable, zippered hood. Elasticated cuffs with an adjustable Velcro tab. Storm flap with Velcro tabs and snap-buttons to secure and keep the wind out. Two easy access lower pocket, two water-tight chest pockets with concealed zips ensuring your belonging are kept dry. One internal chest pocket with a zip.
Everything you need can be accessed quickly and kept dry!
Catlins Waterproof Jacket Summary
- 450D, 100% Nylon outer. 100% Polyester lining.
- 10,000mm Waterproof, 5,000mvp breathable.
- Stitches fully heat-sealed for a water tight finish.
- Detachable, zippered hood.
- Two easy access lower pockets with pocket flaps.
- Two concealed waterproof chest pockets.
- One internal chest pocket with zip.
- Elasticated cuffs with an adjustable Velcro tab.
- Storm flap with Velcro and snap-buttons.
- Embroidery and Print options for branding of a company logo.
Jackets can be embroidered or printed with your business logo. Contact us to discuss the right branding option for your requirements.
Stock Available In Black. Sizes XS – 4XL.
Looking for a lighter, shower proof jacket? Click this link to view our Shower Proof Work Jacket.
What Makes The Catlins Jacket So Strong?
Nylon is one of the strongest synthetic fabrics available. The Catlins Waterproof Jacket is made from 450D 100% Nylon making it incredibly durable. This is a fabric designed to withstand the harshest environments with it’s highly durable anti-snag surface. Nylon is also dull in comparison to Polyester, so if you like a Matt finish. It’s Nylon all the way.
Made To Order Waterproof Jacket
If you are wanting a specific colour or features. Talk with our design team about our custom made waterproof jackets. Minimums from 200 pcs for custom designs. Loop Workwear NZ can design and manufacture factory direct your ideal jackets.
Size Chart for Catlins Jacket
|Centre Back to Hem
All measurements are in cm.
You should allow 2cm extra space for breathing room when comparing your own chest measurements to the above chart