Hi Vis Closed Front Shirt With Natural Cooling Properties
Hi Vis Closed Front Shirt in 100% Lyocell Drill. The worlds most sustainable man-made fabric with natural cooling properties. Inherent antibacterial and odourless characteristics. Making it an ideal fabric for hard working roles.
With natural cooling and moisture wicking (quick dry) functionality. Not only will the LOOP™ Hi Vis Closed Front Shirt naturally breakdown after use. They will keep you comfortable and feeling cool when worn. Lyocell fibers feature moisture management & anti-bacterial properties that reduce odours & keep you feeling fresh and dry through out the day. These are all found naturally and is not treated with chemicals that wash out over time. They are there for the life of the garment.
Left chest pocket, deep 3 button placket all featuring our biodegradable coconut shell buttons. Dark colours in the areas that get the most dirt. LOOP™ Workwear designed hi vis work wear to meet the needs of hardworking environments.
Available in a wide range of colour combination on a made to order basis, minimum quantity of 300 pcs.
Meets the following New Zealand and Australian Standards.
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- AS/NZS 4602.1.2011 – Day Night
- AS/NZS 4399 for UV protection.
Key Sustainable Benefits of Lyocell
- Botanic Origin with Compostable & Biodegradable Certification. Reverting the fabric back into nature at it’s end of life.
- Enhanced breathability & naturally odorless. Ideal for hot and humid environments.
- Has a natural cooling effect.
- Permanent moisture management (quick dry) properties.
- Soft against the skin for increased comfort.
- Easy care, machine washable and has zero shrinkage.
- Highly durable & strong yarn for long lasting garments.