Tradesman Drill Vest
This product is made to order
Tradesman drill vest designed specifically with durability, functionality and easy care in mind. With four pockets at the waist, two pockets on the chest with snap-lock domes, a phone pocket and two pen pockets. You will be able to keep everything you need on you at all times. Vests are fitted to keep close to the body to prevent catching or snagging onto things as you are working like a loose “one size fits all” vest will do. Ensuring staff are comfortable and looking their best while working and meeting customers. Giving a more professional look all round, whilst providing a practical workwear vest your staff will appreciate and find practical in their day to day tasks.
Made from a durable, poly/cotton drill similar to what is used in hard wearing overalls. It’s ideal for any construction, engineering or trade related role where durability is essential. Vests are machine washable, so easy for staff to take home and clean themselves. No need for unnecessary dry-cleaning bills. Made to order, the Tradesman Drill Vest can be embroidered or printed with your company logo. Stock colours of Black and Navy available. Custom colours can be dyed to your requirements, minimums for custom colours may apply.
Also available as a Day Night Vest that meets AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 & AS/NZS 4602.1.2011 Standards. Refer to Tradesman Hi Viz Drill Vest for more details.
Tradesman Dill Vest Summary
- Durable, functional workwear drill vest.
- Fitted vest to avoid catching on objects while working. Sizes XS-7XL.
- Four pockets at the waist, two pockets on the chest with snap-lock domes, a phone pocket and two pen pockets.
- Full zip with snap-lock domes at waist to keep vests close to the body.
- Cut in armholes to ensure movement is not restricted.
- Made to order in Black or Navy. Custom colours available on request.
- Day/Night Hi Viz Tradesman Vest also available.
- Suitable for screen-printing or embroidery of company logos.