Tradesman Day Night Hi Vis Vest
Naturally Breathable & Durable Tencel Drill
Made To Order Contact Us For A Quote
Tradesman Day Night Hi Vis Vest – Made To Order Factory Direct Workwear
Tradesman Day Night Hi Vis Vest meets AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 & AS/NZS 4602.1.2011 standards for Day/Night use. Designed specifically with durability, functionality and easy care in mind. With four pockets at the waist, two pockets on the chest with snap-lock domes, a phone pocket and two pen pockets. You will be able to keep everything you need on you at all times. Vests are fitted to keep close to the body to prevent catching or snagging onto things as you are working like a loose “one size fits all” vest will do. Ensuring staff are comfortable and looking their best while working and meeting customers. Giving a more professional look all round, whilst providing a practical workwear vest your staff will appreciate and find useful throughout their day to day tasks.
Certified 60% TENCEL™ and 40% Recycled Polyester Drill in a 240GSM weight. We have designed this fabric specifically with durability and comfort in mind. It’s ideal for any construction, engineering or trade related role where durability is essential. Vests are machine washable, so easy for staff to take home and clean themselves. Made to order, the Tradesman Hi Viz Drill Vest can be embroidered or printed with your company logo.
Reflective tape valid for a certified and tested minimum of 50 washes!
Also available in plain Black and Navy if high viability is not a requirement. See the Tradesman Drill Vest for more details on the plain version.
TENCEL™ Drill. A Sustainable, Natural Fiber Designed To Keep You Cool!
TENCEL™ is one of the worlds most sustainable fibers. It has similar properties to merino wool, but does the opposite. It keeps you cool!
Made from the wood pulp of fast growing gum trees. TENCEL™ requires far less water to produce in comparison to cotton. TENCEL™ is a naturally breathable fabric that supports the regulation of the body’s natural temperature. Creating a cooling effect without the use of chemicals. It is naturally soft, yet incredibly durable. Making it an ideal fabric for our Drill Hi Vis Vests.
Learn more about Tencel and the benefits of Sustainable Clothing.
Tradesman Day Night Hi Vis Vest Summary
- Sustainable 60% TENCEL™ for breathability and comfort.
- 40% Recycled Polyester giving plastic waste a second chance.
- Durable, functional hi visibility drill vest.
- Meets AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 & AS/NZS 4602.1.2011 standards for Day/Night use.
- Fitted vest to avoid catching on objects while working. Sizes XS-7XL.
- Four pockets at the waist, two pockets on the chest with snap-lock domes, a phone pocket and two pen pockets.
- Full zip with snap-lock domes at waist to keep vests close to the body.
- Cut in armholes to ensure movement is not restricted.
- Reflective tape valid for minimum of 50 washes.
- Made to order in Hi Viz Orange with Black or Navy contrast dust panel.
- Suitable for screen-printing or embroidery of company logos.