Hi Vis Work Wear Shirt
Hi Vis Work Wear Shirt With Natural Cooling Properties
Hi Vis Work Wear Shirt in 100% Lyocell Drill. The worlds most sustainable man-made fabric with natural cooling properties. Inherent antibacterial and odourless characteristics. Making it an ideal fabric for hard working roles.
With a left chest pocket, deep 3 button placket all featuring our biodegradable coconut shell buttons. Dark colours in the areas that get the most dirt. LOOP™ Workwear designed a Work Wear Shirt to meet the needs of hardworking environments.
Available in a wide range of colour combination on a made to order basis, minimum quantity of 300 pcs.
Meets the following New Zealand and Australian Standards.
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010
- AS/NZS 4602.1.2011 – Day Night
- AS/NZS 4399 for UV protection.
Key Sustainable Benefits of Lyocell
- Botanic Origin with Compostable & Biodegradable Certification. Reverting the fabric back into nature at it’s end of life.
- Enhanced breathability & naturally odorless. Ideal for hot and humid environments.
- Has a natural cooling effect.
- Permanent moisture management (quick dry) properties.
- Soft against the skin for increased comfort.
- Easy care, machine washable and has zero shrinkage.
- Highly durable & strong yarn for long lasting garments.