Lyocell Closed Front Hi Vis Shirt made from 100% sustainable wood pulp with a natural cooling effect on the body. Lyocell is more durable, softer and cooler to wear compared to 100% cotton. Making it ideal for long sleeve breathable construction shirts for hot environments while meeting your health & safety obligations.
Lyocell Closed Front Hi Vis Shirt Summary
- 100% Lyocell made from wood pulp.
- Fabric certified as both compostable and biodegradable.
- Sustainable process in manufacturing & at the garments end of life cycle.
- Naturally breathable with a cooling effect on the body.
- Odorless fabric.
- Ideal for hot, humid conditions.
- No Shirking in Hot Wash.
- Closed front design for increased reliability (no loosing buttons)
- Chest pocket.
- Meets AS/NZS 1906.4.2010, AS/NZS 4399-1996, AS/NZS 4602.1.2011 Admit 1.
Sustainable Lyocell Fabric
Lyocell is one of the worlds most sustainable fibers. It has similar properties to merino wool, but does the opposite. It keeps you cool! With inherent moisture wicking (quick dry), anti-bacterial properties to reduce odours. We believe 100% Lyocell will out preform cotton for keeping you feeling cool.
Made from the wood pulp of fast growing gum trees. Lyocell requires far less water to produce in comparison to cotton. A naturally breathable fabric that supports the regulation of the body’s natural temperature. Creating a cooling effect without the use of chemicals. It is naturally soft, yet incredibly durable. Making it an ideal fabric for summer workwear shirts.
Find out more about Lyocell